privacy visicom panels for timber doors and screens, tdsl visicom panels UK, timber privacy panels
Open up to Visicom
- Privacy is often essential, but it can be a potential danger to both person and property.
- UK governmental figures show that NHS staff suffers more than 100,000 incidents of abuse each year, costing the service around £69million.
- In areas where privacy is necessary, doors and screens that obstruct the vision of colleagues or sercurity personnel can hinder assessment of potential danger
- Indication of the status of an area that is used equally for private and open use creates clear office communication
- Checking the identity of the person outside before opening up an area is seen as an essential precaution in places of potential risk, like school classrooms, post offices, interview suites, police station receptions, and secure mental health facilities